Designcraft Projects was launched in 2018 as a natural extension of designcraft Furniture and builds upon more than 25 years' experience in supplying exhibition furniture to cultural institutions all over Australia and overseas.
Designcraft Projects is one of Australia’s leading joinery fit-out suppliers and has accumulated an extensive body of expertise in complex fit out projects. We have completed fit-outs for a large number of prominent institutions and high profile clients nationally and abroad.
A strong commitment to quality in both service and product has meant that Designcraft Projects’ management and staff work together to continually develop company policies and procedures aimed at maintaining a high standard of service, excellence in design, and improved manufacturing efficiency by:
- Promoting effective communication and teamwork.
- Maintaining quality standards in all aspects of production.
- Maintaining a commitment to high standards in OHS&R practices.
- Meeting or exceeding Australian standards.
As both a manufacturer and supplier working in the joinery sector, Designcraft Projects is ideally suited to all fit-out projects and worked hard to develop an extensive network of related sub-contractors who work at the highest levels in their chosen fields, both from Australia and overseas.
For Designcraft Projects, the key challenges to be addressed in undertaking these services are as follows:
- Liaison and cooperation with all stakeholders, working as part of a team to deliver all items required as part of the fit-out project.
- Understanding client requirements including identification of all items required, appropriateness and long term usability.
- Establishing a timeline for the supply of a project in keeping with client requirements and expectations.
- Coordinating with suppliers and sub-contractors to organise the timely manufacture and delivery of all components or elements of a project.
- Coordinate the roll and use of on-site sub-contractors, such as electrical, AV, graphics, etc.
- Final installation and project handover.